Hammer Head - Women
- They don a very crazy head shape which they use for getting a better view and sensa-tion of their surroundings. It also helps them hunt for food especially stingrays hiding in the sand.
- Thanks to their strong neck muscles and increased flexibility they can move the head up and down and twist it sideways.
- They are solitary creatures.
- Hammerheads are the “youngest” shark species in the ocean. They have only been around for approximately 20 million years!
- There are 9 species of hammerhead sharks found worldwide.
- Like all sharks, these gentle creatures find humans incredibly un-tasty.