SIZE / MATERIAL INFORMATION
- A pelagic species known to love warm and open water.
- They are a swift swimmer that do not shy away from face to face encounters with whatever takes its interest & gets in its path.
- Blends into its surroundings with a countershading effect.
- They spend most of their time alone but will sometimes hunt in groups which makes them very dangerous for shipwreck survivors who spend too much time in the water moving around.
- Excessively hunted and highly endangered.
View the embedded image gallery online at: